Saturday, May 29, 2010

PATUT LE SAMY SEMBELIH........

Assalamualaikum,

Patut le si samy sembelih dia, sebab kau ni cerah la.




Hi there! I am the eldest son of Mr. M.Sinnandavar and Madam Wong On Lan @ Kuyila. I am from a simple family and my parents worked hard to raise us and give us good education. I obtained my LL.B (Hons) from University of London (External) and my LL.M from University of Malaya. Currently I have my legal practice in Klang and am also active in MIC. I host a legal talk show in Tamil named "Sattam" over Astro Vanavil. My Involvement in MIC is either by sheer fate or providence. Be that as it may, here I am after many tribulations and challenges, as a Central Working Committee (CWC) Member in the MIC representing the Youth Wing. I would like to share my journey and thoughts with all of you.