Pneumonia is a general term that refers to an infection of the lungs, which can be caused by a variety of microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
Often pneumonia begins after an upper respiratory tract infection (an infection of the nose and throat). When this happens, symptoms of pneumonia begin after 2 or 3 days of a cold or sore throat.
Tanda tanda pneumonia
Signs and Symptoms
Symptoms of pneumonia vary, depending on the age of the child and the cause of the pneumonia. Common symptoms include:
- unusually rapid breathing
- breathing with grunting or wheezing sounds
- labored breathing that makes a child's rib muscles retract (when muscles under the rib cage or between ribs draw inward with each breath)
- chest pain
- abdominal pain
- decreased activity
- loss of appetite (in older kids) or poor feeding (in infants)
- in extreme cases, bluish or gray color of the lips and fingernails
Siapakah yang mudah terkena pneumonia? Kalau anda berumur 65 tahun ke atas dan 2 tahun ke bawah. Kalau anda kuat merokok dan alcoholic.
Kalau dalam kes yang melibatkan loporan medical, kalau laporan tu kata pneumonia, terima ajelah.
Kalau dia kata slipped disk. Terimalah.
Kalau dia kata. Kena arsenik. Terimalah.
Kalau dia kata tak kena liwat. Terima lah.
Kalau paru paru berair. Terima lah.